Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A crazy crazy weekend

I spent the weekend down at my g friend dee's and it was such a nice time away from home. I can't wait to go again. Hopefully this weekend. Meg will be done with school on Monday and then I won't have to worry about making a trip back home for anything tooooo special. Just some gymnastics here and there.

I am really hoping that I can start classes at one of the colleges of my choice on Monday or Sunday. I just want to be doing something, not that I am not busy or anything. I just want to be busier. That's the way i seem to do life well. Always on the go. See's Dee's post about my weekend...she seems to get all the details out earlier than I do. www.deeceetalks.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

You know what? I sometimes do get to post first, but I really love reading your accounts of our time together too. We both see things so different sometimes, and it's cool to try to see things from your perspective. So don't read mine before you write yours next time. It'll be interesting to see what you write about and what I write about.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home