Monday, May 15, 2006

I really really like this blogging thing, but sometimes I just don't know what to write about. I have been taking an online email course from about.com to get the jist of what to write about and other little knick knacks about blogging.

Speaking of learning, I just finished my term for college and now I am looking at transfering the college that I am going to for the 4th time. I just don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I think that I want to go into visual communications. I started in a networking program because I was familiar with that from my time in the military and I don't think that I like it. I know that I like to design things because that is what I have done in my recent jobs and just for fun.

I am actually starting to wonder if I am normal in all this....I don't understand how kids straight out of high school can choose their career path and know that they will be happy with it. I just dont' get it....any comments? How did you know that you were training for the right career or was in the right 'place' at work??

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

Totally agree on that one. i have no clue how kids can decide, at 18 years old, THIS is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I mean, I am 33 years old, and all I know is that I want to be a writer.
Kinda sad, huh?

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home