Thursday, May 18, 2006

Working Out

So, as I was reading dees post on the weight yo-yo, I started thinking about doing what I have been talking about for the past month. I have done a lot of reading and a lot of talking, but I haven't started. So I am enrolling you to help me maintain my focus and start body building seriously. I know that they have diets that they do, which I can't stand being told what to eat. But one thing that I do know is that if I start, my body usually reacts very quickly. After I had T man, I hit a plateau at 150 and a size 12. Yuck, I use to be a zero and weighed at most 105 lbs. Then I started having kids. After I had Meaghan, I got back down to a zero and then I found out that I was pregnant with Kirstin. I had to have an emergency C-section. Yes, and this is the daughter that was due before Dee's last, but I didn't whine like her, so I had her last. (love ya, :))

So I am going to post what I want my workout is to be, and hopefully, enough will take interest that they will want to follow me to a body building contest. That is my ultimate goal. Just to compete once. I think that it would be a fun experience. Anyway, I guess that I just need to get a plan and now that school is finished, I guess that I can. At least get started before school starts, that is the plan to get the started in the routine and then work into school around the workouts. That should easier said than done. Here is what I want to start as my weekly work out...

Warm up on treadmill for 5 mins/fastest intensity 1 min/Slow for a min (that is one interval) I do that consistently for 20 mins.
3 sets each
Lunge with Barbell
Lunge with dumbells
Step up with dumbbells
Romanian Deadlift

Day 2
Treadmill warmup
Bench Press
Inclined Bench
Bent over row
High Pull
Push ups

Day 3
Crunches (resting day)

Day 4
Treadmill warmup
deadlift
Hyper extension
Decline situp
Decline twist situp
Medicine Ball leg lifts

Day 5
Treadmill warmup
Overhead shoulder press
lying dumbell raise
Barbell bicep curls
Pullups
Close grip bench press

Then rest a day and start over

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

You're freakin nuts, but I'll remind you to do your stuff.
geez, chick, you really do this and you'll be able to kick my ass next summer. i better get to workin out with the weights more now too.
thanks!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home